EG25G calling line identity

I have some issues with the EG25-G module.
It seems that if I send to the module AT+CLIP=1 (that enables a called subscriber to get the calling line identity) the reply is correct 1,1 but the module does not work correctly. I never received during a call a ID number of number calling. Any experience on this?

Hi,
Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
What does it mean that the module is not working? Setting this command is to set the caller ID to display the other party’s number. The return +CLIP: 1,1 is correct. If you use your mobile phone to call the module after setting this AT command, the module does not display your mobile phone number, it is recommended to change Test it with a SIM card, such as your mobile phone card, and take a screenshot for me to see, thank you.

Hello.
I need to call by ATD the module. If I call UC20G module I have no issue. If I repeat the test with EG25G I never see +CLIP . WhY? Please see the screenshot below.
I am using for the test the same SIM card.
If I repeat the test with EG25G but the call is performed by mobile phone +CLIP works perfectly.
There is possible some issue with data call (CSD) with ATD command?
EG25 module test

UC20 module test

Hi,
Please use the latest version to test, thank you.
link:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1xkZb3iyUECj-oy68gGHUow
Extraction code:d8qu

I cannot access at this link. access to this page is blocked according to our ITsecurity policy

Hi,
The firmware package is too large, and the email cannot send such a large file. Can you obtain the latest firmware package from your purchase channel or our local technical support?
Thanks.

Hello,
the test was performed with the release of Fw EG25GGBR07A08M2G_01.003.01.003.
I suppose that is the last. Can you confirm it?

Hi,
The new version has voice optimizations, you can test and verify to see if it can solve your problem.
Thanks.

Hello the issue is still present.

Hi,
Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.

1. UC20 is a 3G module, please confirm whether your SIM card is a 4G SIM card and the voice function has been activated. Please consult the operator for this information;
  2. Please use the format in the picture to test, add “;”, and dial other numbers such as the customer service phone number of your local operator,thanks.