EG18-EA firmware update

Hi, can you please provide the latest firmware for my EG18-EA? Here is the result of the ATI command:

Model EG18-EA
Revision EG18EAPAR01A08M4G

I have the same problem as others in that this old firmware version does not support 4g networks (iliad Italy) and I need to update my firmware.

Thank you

Hi
I will send you the latest firmware via your email, please check.

----------------------------------------------- please delete

I have an EG18EAPAR01A08M4G firmware and i would like to upgrade it.
Is is possible to have an updated one
THANK YOU

I have found last firmware zip update 08 to 11 and downgrade 11 to 08 here Zyxel Lte5398 Lte Module Update EG18EAPARO1A11M4G | eBay

Hi, could I also ask for a modem update file from EG18EAPAR01A08M4G to EG18EAPARO1A11M4G or later?

Here Zyxel Lte5398 Lte Modem Module Update EG18EAPARO1A11M4G from EG18EAPARO1A08M4G | eBay

No thanks for your spam if it’s FREE!

Hi, the only update that works fine with our Zyxel its this one Zyxel Lte5398 Lte Modem Module Update EG18EAPARO1A11M4G from EG18EAPARO1A08M4G | eBay.
This update its made to work especificaly with our terminal. The Netgear one its made to work with their terminals and not with Zyxel, netgear modem terminal specs are diferent.vs Zyxel… I have tryed both and there is not colour, ebay one its the Best, that works fine. Very stable and fast.

I don’t care about your scam texts.
I installed the update from the link I provided and it works. You are selling the same thing that is available for free xD

Unfortunately I have ruined your business.
Goodbye, don’t bother me because I’m wasting my time with your posts.

1 Like

There is no worse misfortune than ignorance… you proved to be ignorant and rude, you have proved with your comments, you have updated a terminal with different characteristics and specifications with a firmware made for a different device!! You’ve been lucky that you haven’t messed it up… just because it works, it doesn’t mean it’s valid. In addition to being ignorant, you shows no knowledge, you have been lucky for now, We’ll see how long it lasts. I have dedicated my knowledge as an Engineer to develop a specific update for Zyxel and its firmware so that the rest of the owners of this brand can benefit. If fools flew like you we wouldn’t see the sun

Can you send me the latest version of the firmware?

ciao, hai risolto? il mio router non vede piu il modulo modem