Eclipse settings for BC66

Hello All,

I’m trying to develope with Eclipse using the SDK:

BC66_OpenCPU_NB1_SDK_V1.5_S02 _Eclipse

But I can not find the right settings for prcessor architecture etc…

someone can Help Please?

Regards

Mirko Ugolini

look the settings from SDK make file

I do not have the same option that you show to me: :frowning:

I use eclipse-cpp-kepler-SR2-win32 from M66 sdk

After many try I found the best configuration

but remain this error:

Building target: APPGS3MDM32A01.elf’
‘Invoking: ARM Windows GCC C Linker (Sourcery Lite Bare)’
arm-none-eabi-gcc -T"D:\Lavori\OpenCpu\BC66_OpenCPU_NB1_SDK_V1.5_S02 _Eclipse\libs\gcc\linkscript.ld" -nostartfiles -Xlinker --gc-sections -L"D:\Lavori\OpenCpu\BC66_OpenCPU_NB1_SDK_V1.5_S02 _Eclipse\libs\gcc" -L"C:\Users\mirko\MentorGraphics\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ARM_EABI\arm-none-eabi\lib\thumb" -L"C:\Users\mirko\MentorGraphics\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ARM_EABI\lib\gcc\arm-none-eabi\4.7.2\thumb" -Wl,-Map,“APPGS3MDM32A01.map” -Rbuild -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g1 -o “APPGS3MDM32A01.elf” ./ril/src/ril_atResponse.o ./ril/src/ril_dfota.o ./ril/src/ril_init.o ./ril/src/ril_lwm2m.o ./ril/src/ril_mqtt.o ./ril/src/ril_network.o ./ril/src/ril_sim.o ./ril/src/ril_socket.o ./ril/src/ril_system.o ./ril/src/ril_urc.o ./ril/src/ril_util.o ./custom/config/custom_sys_cfg.o ./custom/config/sys_config.o ./custom/main.o -lm -lc -lcs3 -lgcc -lapp_start
c:/users/mirko/mentorgraphics/sourcery_codebench_lite_for_arm_eabi/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.3/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: APPGS3MDM32A01.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:\Users\mirko\MentorGraphics\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ARM_EABI\arm-none-eabi\lib\thumb\libc.a(lib_a-memset.o) does not
c:/users/mirko/mentorgraphics/sourcery_codebench_lite_for_arm_eabi/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.3/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:\Users\mirko\MentorGraphics\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ARM_EABI\arm-none-eabi\lib\thumb\libc.a(lib_a-memset.o)
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [APPGS3MDM32A01.elf] Error 1

your gcc may not have float-hard

You mean like option in settings?

I tried all the option and mfloat-abi=hard is that generate less errors :frowning:

1.get M66/MC60 Eclipse SDK
2.run Eclipse
3.make new workspace
4.make new c project
5. project properties

5 project properties
6 C/C++ build - Enviroment ADD PATH to gcc/bin ( BC66 GCC from SDK )
7 7 C/C++ build - Settings - Toolchain … prefix, commands and global path to gcc/bin
8 C/C++ build - Settings…

my be couse you use Linaro?

I use arm-2014.05-28-arm-none-eabi.exe

I do not have Toolchains TAB

Is this the correct one?

you need none-eabi-hard !!!
in BC66 SDK have gcc

but in your path you have:

don`t look my PATH, I have many,
make own settings with your gcc