EC600NCNLA-N05-SNNSA

I am using module EC600N-CN version EC600NCNLA-N05-SNNSA with software EC600NCNLAR03A06M08. Currently I am using HERCULES with script AT+CLIP=1 but when there is an incoming phone number, the calling number is not displayed. Please let me know if there is any software version that can fix the above error. I want to make/receive calls and send/receive messages on the module.

Hi @VXT
I have send the latest firmware to you via message,You can try to upgrade, in addition to get the number and whether the network is issued, you can change a different SIM card to try to see if some can receive.

1 Like

Uploading: image.png…
I HAVE UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE BUT THE ERROR IS STILL NOT DISPLAYING THE INCOMING CALL NUMBER AFTER AT+CLIP=1 COMMAND

I encountered a batch of faulty modules that, after being used for a while, automatically failed to recognize the SIM even though the device’s pins still had normal signals. What error is that?
When I made that error, I used version EC600NCNLAR03A11M08 to fix it, and now we have duplicated some faulty modules that cannot receive SIM signals. If I upgrade the version you sent me, will it fix it?