EC25E / EC200A - Network scan using AT+COPS=?

I want to carry out Network scan on the EC200A and EC25E modules. I am using the command “AT+COPS=?” to do this. However i am getting a inconsistent response for this. that is sometime i get a correct response with all the networks but few of the time , i get CME error: 0 and CME error:3 and no list of networks . Few of the times the response time taken is 3 or 4 minutes … We are noticing this issue more when the installed SIM is JIO , with Airtel and Vodafone SIM’s we are mostly able to get a response… Can you let us know if we need to do anything else ( execute any other AT command -like DEACT or CFUN=0 or QPOWD etc ) before executing “AT+COPS=?”

hi ,
I checked the file. You may refer to it.

The following is an introduction to some error codes, and the fact that each carrier’s network coverage is uneven and the wireless environment has some impact, thank you

Hi sir,
+CME ERROR 3 Error it is not comming. I have running the AT commands AT+COPS=? i am getting output.
But now i am facing the problem is :

1. some times restart time USB port it will automatically change(That reason i am not getting output for AT+COPS=?)

2.AT+COPS=? this command maximum running time is (3 min Or 180 sec). But some times it will takes more time.(That time i am not getting output) 
How to fix the problem.

at+cops=? This at command is a network search process, which is related to the current wireless environment. It usually takes a long time, which is normal.