EC25 unexpected response for AT+QISEND

Hi,
I’m using EC25-J module and connecting CPU with USB I/F.
CPU sends 1460byte TCP packet using “AT+QISEND=0,1460” command continuously.
In most cases, EC25-J responds ”SEND OK” or “SEND FAIL”, but randomly responds the below responses. Could you tell me how to inspect the module?

+CPIN: READY
+QUSIM: 1
+CFUN: 1
+QIND: SMS DONE
+QIND: PB DONE

best regards

Hello, thanks for your question
Please check the current network situation and confirm whether there is a CFUN switching operation.
Generally, executing AT+CFUN=1 to switch ME to full function will produce the reply you mentioned.

Dear Duncan-san,

Hi, thank you for your quick reply.
The CPU does’t send any “AT+CFUN” command, but EC25 replies those response.
Can I monitor what happened in the module using debug UART ports?

Best Regards

Hello, thanks for asking again
The module will also have such a response when restarting, which may be caused by the memory overflow caused by the continuous transmission of large packets. You can grab the debug port log and confirm whether the module is dumped.

Dear Duncan-san,

Hi, thank you for the reply. I’ll try to grab overflow log.
Do I need to login linux on EC25 and could you tell me how to get the log?

best regards

Hello Yuki
You don’t need to log in to Linux on EC25. I will give you a tool to grab the log of the module (https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_quectel_com/EeRBrFJ-45pNvcEninkRLaoBX9ehpDskrMBUt6o87b4azQ?e=RTINoR) and send the log to support@quectel.com. The local FAE will contact you and provide you with more effective help, thank you.

Dear Duncan-san,

Thank you for the information.
USB port Already connected with CPU and cannot connect PC.
Can I get qwinlog by CPU?

Best regards.

Hello Yuki
Qwinlog is a log capture tool for the Windows platform. Under Linux, you need to use Qlog to capture log files, thank you.https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_quectel_com/ESQnopyOj0hGi0Vr5q7ZsrAB7C4-5N0ICm16hGhG_Jgmpw?e=cwv59M

Hello Duncan-san,

I use STM32F microcomputer as CPU and there is no OS. Is there any AT command to get debug log without special tools? Or can I get the log via main or debug uart port?

Best Regards

Hello Yuki
We are sorry that we do not have such AT commands, you can only get the log through the debug uart port (not main uart port ) and send it to support@quectel.com.

Dear Duncan-san,

I noted. Could you support how to get logs via debug uart port?
I need to login linux system on EC25. I got the below log using debug uart.

Best Regards.