EC25 Network Search Parameters

hello, after successfully registering on the network, module should periodically search for cell and PLMN information. How long is the period?

Your description of the issue is very sketchy about search for cell and plmn;
After the module registers the network, the measurement of the cell signal is carried out until it meets a certain threshold value,and The PLMN search will stop.

thanks for your reply, i am not sure if my understanding is correct, could you please help me verify it?

1. Does the module constantly search for the surrounding cells in real time?
  2. When the current PLMN is unavailable, will it immediately switch to another PLMN for cell searching?

1)Yes, if the network is scanned, the measurement signal is continuous. If the network registration has been completed, the measurement threshold of the signal needs to be met. Usually, when the signal is lower than the threshold value, the module will measure continuously
2)If the current PLMN is not available, the module will select another PLMN according to the PLMN list for search

many thanks, I have another question that I need help with, if a PLMN is manually selected and there is no network on all supported bands, will EC25 continuously poll and search for the network, or will it end after scanning all bands? How do I know about this status? @herbert.pan-Q

When you manually select a PLMN, the module will try to compare it with the PLMN List in the SIM card. If it does not exist, the module may enter the OOS state