EC25-G AWS IoT MQTT Not Working

Hi,

I am trying to get an EC25-G module connected to AWS IoT with MQTT. When I use the Amazon root key, certificate and private key on a Raspberry Pi to the same AWS IoT endpoint over Wi-Fi there is no issue. I can connected and pub/sub with the AWS IoT MQTT server. So I believe the keys/certificate and endpoint are all correct.

Using the same keys and the same endpoint but I am now trying to use the AT commands with the Quectel module. I have read several Quectel documents re AWS IoT MQTT support but still cannot get this to work. I am following the ‘EC2x & EG9x AWS IoT Platform Access Guide’ document.

Has anyone been able to get this to work with the AT commands as defined in the Quectel document? Is this document from Aug 2020 out of date? Thank you for any help and guidance.

JT

This is the AT sequence I am using, essentially following what is in the Quectel document.

ATI

Quectel

EG25

Revision: EG25GGBR07A08M2G

OK

AT+QFLST=“*”

+QFLST: “pi_ca.pem”,1187

+QFLST: “pi_cc.pem”,1220

+QFLST: “pi_ck.pem”,1675

OK

AT+QSSLCFG=“cacert”,1,“pi_ca.pem” OK

AT+QSSLCFG=“clientcert”,1,“pi_cc.pem” OK

AT+QSSLCFG=“clientkey”,1,“pi_ck.pem” OK

AT+QSSLCFG=“ciphersuite”,1,0xFFFF OK

AT+QSSLCFG=“seclevel”,1,2 OK

AT+QMTCFG=“ssl”,1,1,1 OK

AT+QMTOPEN=1,“a2rdl5ovbo59vo-ats.iot.us-east-1.amazonaws.com”,8883 OK

+QMTOPEN: 1,-1

Hi Quectel Team,

Any response for this ticket? Still unable to get AWS IoT MQTT working following the instructions as defined in the Quectel document.

Thanks,

JT