EC25 FC20 AT+QWIFI Issue

Hello all,
I have some issues regarding EC25 and FC20 board.
I’m using the eval board of Quectel.

I use the command AT+QWIFI=1 to enable wifi.
The modem respond an error.

If I use AT+QWIFI=0, it’s OK, no error.

Before using the command, must I do some other things?

Regards
Philippe

Dear Sir,
Before you use AT+QWIFI=1 to enable the WIFI function, you can use AT+QWIFI? to check the WIFI status, if it return 0 which means that the WIFI is in disable status, if return 1 which means that the WIFI already enabled, so you do not need to enable it again. Of course,before you check it, you should make sure EC25+FC20 connection correct and power on normally. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,
thank you for your reply.
I found the issue (I forget to move the switch on the EVB !).
Regards,
Philippe

I was successfully using WiFi with EC25+FC20N, But I am not sure why it suddenly stop working. Now whenever i send AT+QWIFI=1 it result in error. (As I was already using WiFi on same hardware, So I think Hardware is OK. Also I am able to use internet on Laptop via USB connection)

Looking forward for your help.

attached the latest results. You can see that first QWIFI=1 return error and then later it connected successfully. But on next attempt it fails. I am not getting what the problem is.

Dear Sir,
Please check the following picture, i have try it in my side, just with old FW. It is normal. So it is better to check with the connection between EG25 and FC20 is normal. And if you meet such issue, you can try to send AT+QWIFI=0 first, then try AT+QWIFI=1 again. If you make sure hardware is normal, i think you can try catch the module’s debug log to analyze the reason. You can contact our local FAE in your country to get the log tool and ask them to help analyze it. Thanks.

i don’t know how to contact with local FAE. I am currently working from Pakistan. can you please provide me the contact details to contact the local FAE.

Please click the following link to download the reference design. Thanks!
About log tool, please contact our local FAE to get it. Thanks!
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EfFUZZJX5NVChIvIpNbqajsBv_2Rz_4zqylh39Hymx6IcQ?e=2u5Zek