EC25-EUX/EC25-E and LTE B28

Hi everyone,

I need some help here. I have 2 differents routers equipped with 2 differents modems. One with an EC25-EUX and one with a EC25-ECGA.

I did the same test on both modems :

• Forcing 4G LTE
  • Forcing B28 frequency band by sending AT+QCFG="band",0,8000000,0,0.

(Network antennas of 4 differents providers are less than 100m far from my place and emit on this B28 band (700 MHz))

2 questions :

1. The EC25-E does not support the B28 frequency according to the official specs, however I succeed in connecting the this frequency and am able to access the internet. How ?
  2. However, with the EC25-EUX (which supports B28A), I am able to connect the 4G network (same cell, provider as with the other modem) but I am not able to get/send any data. What could be the explanation ?

Here are details about the modem :

• EC25ECGAR06A09M1G
  • EC25EUXGAR08A08M1G

Thank you.

Hello, I think EC25-E may support N28 due to network development and firmware update.
Regarding the problem that EC25-EUX can connect to N28 but cannot communicate, may I ask if the same SIM card is used?
In addition, I see that the firmware package is for the beginning of 2022. I have the firmware package for the end of 2022 here. If you need it, I can send it to you. Please give me your email.

Dear Lyman Q

Could you please kindly forward me the latest Firmware Version for both EC25-E and for EC200T-CN that has support for B28 i.e. 700 MHz frequency band? My email address is rushabhns3@gmail.com.

Thanks
Rush