Ec25-euga-512-sgns gps,lte

Good day!
I bought the lte module, I solved a lot of questions using your forum.
There were questions:

1. Where to get the documentation on how to request a GPS tag from the module.
    2.Can the module send SMS that it got in touch?
  2. Is it possible to take information about the signal level lte from the module and transmit it via the Internet channel?
    In general, where can I get documentation on the module and is there such information there?

There is a module in the board with the openwrt system

Maybe I wrote the wrong letter I’m sorry for earlier this is my first post, I still have not figured out the topics of how a blind kitten poke.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Alexander,
About your question, please refer to the below detail.

1. For GPS test, please refer to the below document:
    Quectel_EC25&EC21_GNSS_AT_Commands_Manual_V1.1

2. Can the module send SMS that it got in touch?
    Yes module support SMS function, Please refer to AT command manual.

3. Is it possible to take information about the signal level lte from the module and transmit it via the Internet channel?
    Yes. You could use AT command AT+CSQ to get the signal level and send it to the server through TCP or SMS or some other protocols.

In general, where can I get documentation on the module and is there such information there?
You could download some documents from Quectel web site. You also could send email to support@quectel.com to look up help.

For the EC25 module, you could download all the tools and documents from below link:
EC25:http://www.quectel.com/ProductDownload/EC25.html

Good day!
Thanks for the help, the documentation helped me!
I wanted to ask if you can!
Can i replace IMEI?
How can I fix TTL packets?
I would be very grateful!

Alex,
It is not allowed to replace IMEI as each of device have unique IMEI.
What is meaning of TTL packet? May I know more detail abotu this?
Thank you.

TTL - IP packet data lifetime

IN ECM Mode the modem is performing NAT. Technically this should be possible to mangle or force all egress TTL to a set value. Does Quectel offer such access to the firewall?

All thanks figured out everything!
If someone is interested, then write to tell!

Our firmware do not have interface could configure TLL.

I would also like to modify TTL to help my 4G router work faster.

Can anyone suggest a method to do that? Rachel implied that it cannot be configured.

Is that true?

Thanks for any help. Please use novice terms. I’m not a network or software engineer.

Привет и с Наступающим Новым Годом!
Я сделал что бы сам роутер менял TTL а не модем надо ввести команду

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j TTL --ttl-set 64

Назначения TTL у каждого разное в зависимости от оператора и что вы хотите получить!

Команда выполняется в систему OpenWRT

Thanks for you help but I don’t use a router. I only use the modem. I need the TTL to be 65 for data tracking.

hello,
I’m interested in chaging TTL value, could you tell me how you did than?

thanks
Graziano