EC25-E sleep mode error

Hello,

I’ve got problem with my module when i want to enable sleep mode.
When I send command AT+QSCLK=1 then module returns ERROR and I don’t know why.
I’ve try to find solution in datasheets, but there is just basics about sleep mode.

Thank you

Dear Michal,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
About your issue, please check it with AT+QSCLK=? to confirm whether the module can support such command, and please make sure whether just this command return error, and how about other AT commands. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,
I already checked, if this command is supperted. Modul replied on AT+QSCLK=? and AT+QSCLK? normally.
Now is setted QSCLK to 0.

If you can set QSCLK=0, it should have no problem to set QSCLK=1. Thanks!
Could you help double check whether the hardware design of UART port is normal, whether you have connect the DTR pin? Thanks!

I just know that QSCLK=1, because QSCLK? command works properly.

UART port should be OK. I using this module for a while with whole working application, that receives AT commands normaly, except QSCLK.

Dear Michal,
If that, it is really hard to understanding that just QSCLK command have the issue. Just from what you said, it is hard to confirm where is the issue. It is better to provide your test log or test video to check it. Of course, you can email to support@quectel.com to get the support from local side. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,
I’ve found, that QSCLK command needs some time to correctly set itself, so I need to wait for a few seconds (now it’s about 5 or 6) before sending QSCLK, that is correctly received.

Thaks for help

Dear Michal,
Thanks for your updating.
You can go on your testing. If you still have any technical issue, you can create a new topic or email to support@quectel.com to get local support. Thanks!