EC25-E make voice call error

Hello.
How i cat make voice call via AT command and play .wav file to receiver and save answer to file?
Now when i try ATDxxxxxxxx; i get ERROR.
at+cgreg?
+CGREG: 0,1

OK
at+cops?
+COPS: 0,0,“MGTS MGTS”,7

OK
at+csq
+CSQ: 31,99

OK
atdXXXXXXXXX;
ERROR
atdXXXXXXXXX;
ERROR
atdXXXXXXXXX
NO CARRIER

Thanks.

Dear Apanas,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
Could you help to share more information ? Please help to provide the return value of the following AT commands. And please double check when your SIM card can support voice call.Thanks!
ATI
AT+CREG?
AT+CEREG?
AT+QCFG=“servicedomain”
AT+QENG=“SERVINGCELL”

About how to play wav file when calling, please check the following command and example. Thanks!

ati
Quectel
EC25
Revision: EC25EFAR06A02M4G

OK
at+creg?
+CREG: 0,1

OK
at+cereg?
+CEREG: 0,1

OK
at+qcfg=“servicedomain”
+QCFG: “servicedomain”,2

OK
at+qeng=“servingcell”
+QENG: “servingcell”,“NOCONN”,“LTE”,“FDD”,250,01,84901,324,3200,7,3,3,455B,-74,-7,-46,30,47

OK

And yes, used SIM card support voice call (checked in phone).
Thanks.

Dear Apanas,
Thanks for your updating.
From the log you provided, it is quite normal. The module status is normal. Could you help to double check whether the command atdXXXXXXXXX; is in English input (contains the semicolon). And add the countrycode when dial a call to have a try. Thanks!

Yes, input is English absolutly and like atd79165226856;
First 7 is country code. Result the same: ERROR without definition…
Thanks

Thanks for your updating.
It is quite strange that you have said that. Please change another SIM card or another module to have a try. And the country code just only one 7?, Normally it should be like +86 stands for China. Please double check it. Thanks!

Yes, country code is 7. But i was try +7 too and result the same. May be has the meaning update firmware? Another module and sim i will try.

Change sim card, result is the same - ERROR.(3 different sim card)

If it still have error information, it is better to catch the module debug log to analyze the root reason. Please check the following command AT+QCFG=“roaming/voicecall”.
You can email to support@quectel.com to get the support from the local side, they will guide you how to catch module debug log. Thanks!

+QCFG: “roaming/voicecall”,0

OK

OK, if that, please contact our local FAE to support you via email to support@quectel.com. Thanks!