[EC25-AU] Web interface and DMZ in ECM mode

Hi Quectel,

We use EC25-AU modules in ECM mode. This means the device gets an IP address from the modem (192.168.225.0/24). We would like to specify a DMZ IP in the modem configuration (e.g. 192.168.225.2), but Quectel_EC25&EC21_AT_Commands_Manual_V1.3.pdf does not mention an AT command to do this.

I noticed the module provides a webinterface on https://192.168.225.1 (“Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd.”) but most functions do not seem to work right. I can configure a DMZ IP in ‘NAT settings’ but after clicking the ‘Update’ button, it resets back to 0.0.0.0. Can you tell me if the webinterface is supposed to be functional?

Dear FezzFest,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
Sorry that EC25 module cannot support such function now. Thanks!

@Kyson:

If the module doesn’t support DMZ in ECM mode, can you tell me why there is a web interface that allows me to configure it? Can I disable the webinterface since most features are non-functional?

Dear FezzFest,
What i mean that the module have no such AT command to set it, and the module do not support such function now.
If you really want to use such function, please email to our local FAE or sales, then they will feedback to RD to evaluate whether can develop such function for you. If you do not know the email address, please email to support@quectel.com to get contacts of our local FAE. Thanks!

Hi Kyson,

I will contact support@quectel.com to note this as a feature request. Can you tell me if there is a way to disable the web interface, as it seems broken and might be a security issue?

Dear FezzFest,
Please email to support@quectel.com to get the latest firmware, we have disable it in the latest firmware. Thanks!