EC25 AT+CEER command response

Hello.
Accordingly EC25&EC21 AT Commands Manual response of AT+CEER command is text.

but i receive
at+ceer

+CEER: 1,16

OK
Where i can find text description of this response?
Thanks.

Dear Apanas,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
For your question, you can get the detailed information in the last part of the document EC25&EC21 AT Commands Manual, you can check it.
And you can set AT+CMEE=2, than you can get the text information not error code. Thanks!

Hi Kyson.
In the last part of AT Commands Manual i see only table with text content of at+ceer, but not digital code of error

And at+cmee=2 is effective only for format of errors nascent after run at command, for example:
at+cmee?
+CMEE: 1

OK
at+cmee=2
OK
at+ceer
+CEER: 0,-1

OK

+CPIN: READY

OK
but for at+ceer responses format have not.
at+cmee?

+CMEE: 2

OK
at+ceer

+CEER: 0,29

OK
Thanks.

Could you help to provide your module firmware version, we need to double check it. Thanks!
You also can email to support@quectel.com to get the latest firmware and upgrade it to have a try. Thanks!

firmware version is EC25ECGAR06A03M1G

You can upgrade the firmware to have a try. Thanks!

can you give me new firmware? I wrote to support@quectel.com, but have`t time for wait response.
Thanks.

Sorry can not share it here. Do not worry, someone will send you the firmware soon. Thanks!

Hello.
Nobody answer for my email to support@quectel.com for get new firmware.
Help me please.

Please share your email address and your company, your country, and your name. Then i will help to push them to deal with it as soon as possible. Thanks!

apanasis@mail.ru
Moscow, Russia
No company, only me :slight_smile:
Alexander.

Hi,
@Kyson is there any update on this ticket? I have version EC25EFAR06A11M4G, and the AT+CEER output is also a number, not a textual description. In my case a try on a VoLTE call returns +CEER: 6,258 or +CEER: 6,259
Thank,
Gerko

Dear Gerko,
Please check the following explanation. Thanks!