EC25-AF Mini PCIe roaming issues

Hi, we’re using the EC25-AF Mini PCIe module on a product here in Canada and in the USA. Our units in the USA are roaming and are encountering some problems occasionally. We’re using oFono service to control/configure the modems. On the roaming units, they encounter issues after around 15 to 35 hours where they stop responding to AT+QTEMP command or report an error, they also cause the oFono service to stop responding to DBUS requests. Only after restarting our device do things come back until the next “crash”. Can anyone suggest what we could be doing wrong here that is negatively affecting our units that are roaming? Aside from the crashes we see, the modems are otherwise working fine between crashes.
Thanks,
Doug Burrell

hi there
According to what you said, even during the crash, the module still works. For the problem that the module cannot respond to AT+QTEMP or error reports, I suspect that there is a problem with the oFono service. I suggest you check the oFono related problems or you can grab the abnormal log and send it to support@quectel.com for analysis. ,Thank you.

Thanks for your reply Duncan, unfortunately, the devices are all at remote locations connected to embedded Linux devices. Is there any Linux logging tool we can use to get logs from the Quectel modem? Do you know of any oFono help forums where I can send my oFono logs?

hi there
I have send the tool via email, please check your email, thank you.

Thanks for sending me the log tool. We saw some similar issues on a test unit in our factory so I was able to capture logs from it. How can I get the logs to you? They are 100M in size.
Thanks,
Doug Burrell

hello there
You can compress the logs and send it to support@quectel.com, also contain AT logs in send files, thank you.

Thanks, Duncan, I’ve sent the logs to Quectel FAEs for review.