EC21 EUX Factory Reset

Hi,

I’m looking for a way to do a full factory reset for EC21-EUX mini PCIe card. After factory reset modem needs to forget all possible non volatile information stored. At reboot after factory reset modem should behave the same way as it does when it is first started. Used FW is EC21EUXGAR08A07M1G 20.200.20.200.
For example currently there seems to be an issue that when changing SIM cards something is remembered from previous cards network entry which causes issues with other one. Also testing how device behaves with a brand new modem could be repeated by using factory reset between test runs.
Hopefully there is AT command available for doing this.

Hi @arto
Can you give some examples of configurations that will have an impact on current use after changing the card because of the original configuration?

Hi
Currently I’m looking for tools for troubleshooting to be able to rule out options.

My current issues was related to IMS connection, which was previously established, but no longer. I have used several different SIM cards in between during testing which do not have VoLTE enable and such no ISM connection. Current SIM which have worked recently is no longer establishing connection, and it has still working VoLTE when used at iPhone. It has been enough to use these two commands to make IMS/VoLTE to work, but no more:
AT+QMBNCFG=“Select”,“ROW_Generic_3GPP”
AT+QCFG=“ims”,1

Edit: At some point I tried this command AT+QCFG=“pdp/duplicatechk”,1 and removing it and running AT&F and ATZ seems to have fixed the IMS issue at least for now. Still factory reset command that for sure resets every possible NV setting would be extremely useful for development and testing.

Edit2: Not so straight forward, IMS is still not always getting up.