EC20CEFILG - Quecopen issue: Socket: Connection not established

Hi,
I have been working with quecopen SDK : EC20CEFILGR06A04M1G_OCPU_SDK. I am able to connect through AT port via dev/smd8 and am able send commands and get expected responses.
However, I am having trouble with examples provided. For instance, I am not able to establish connection with the socket example. Can someone explain me the flow. i.e. how to set APN via api.
I do not have any documentation. Please help me with that.

Thanks,
Jack

hi Jack
Sorry, for late reply;
For Quecopen related issues, I suggest you to find the local FAE for technical support; because open involves the allocation of internal resources of the module, the system stability needs professional technical support for you;

A series of check is needed before data call to make sure the module is in normal working state. The
specific steps are as follows:

1. Connect PC to the MAIN UART port or the USB AT port of the module via the USB-serial line.
  2. Insert a SIM card and an antenna, and power on the module.
  3. Check the following status through API in sequence.
    a) Test SIM card: QL_MCM_SIM_GetCardStatus ()
    b) Detect signal strength: QL_MCM_NW_GetSignalStrength ()
    c) Check network registration status: QL_MCM_NW_GetRegStatus()
    d) Query operator: QL_MCM_NW_GetRegStatus()
    e) Query network access technology: QL_MCM_NW_GetRegStatus()
    f) Query call service status: QL_Data_Call_Init_Precondition()

In general, for multiplex data call application scenarios, it is necessary to set up special APNs to access
private network. The parameters of each APN can be queried and configured by Ql_Apn_Get() and
Ql_Apn_Set().
For details, please refer to
ql-ol-sdk/ql-ol-extsdk/exampel/data/example_apn_v2.c.
ql-ol-sdk/ql-ol-extsdk/example/data/example_data_call_v2.c

Other exampel and header as below:

Header File Function Reference Document
ql_mcm_nw.h APIs of radio interface layer example/test_mcm_api
ql_mcm_gps.h APIs of location example/test_mcm_api
example/gnss
ql_mcm_sms.h APIs of sms example/test_mcm_api Quectel_EC2X&AG35-QuecOpen_SMS_Guide_Manual_V1.4_Preliminary.pdf
ql_mcm_sim.h APIs of sim example/test_mcm_api Quectel_EC2X&AG35-QuecOpen_SIM_API_guide_manual_V1.1_Preliminary.pdf
ql_mcm_voice.h APIs of voice call example/test_mcm_api
example/voice Quectel_EC2X&AG35-QuecOpen_VOICE_guide_manual_V1.0_Preliminary.pdf
ql_mcm_dm.h APIs of device management example/test_mcm_api
ql_mcm_atc.h APIs of AT commands example/test_mcm_api
ql_wwan_v2.h APIs of data call example/data Quectel_EC2X&AG35-QuecOpen_Data_Call_Application_Guide_V2.8_Preliminary.pdf
ql_wifi.h APIs of wifi example/wifi
ql_sleep_wakelock.h APIs of system sleep example/sleep_wakelock
ql_powerdown.h APIs of system halt example/powerdown
ql_dev.h APIs of device info
ql_gpio.h APIs of gpio example/gpio
ql_audio.h APIs of audio example/audio
ql_adc.h APIs of adc example/adc
ql_sgmii.h APIs of sgmii example/sgmii
ql_network.h APIs of network operation example/lan Quectel_EC2X&AG35-QuecOpen_LAN_DHCP_API_User_Guide_V1.0_Preliminary.pdf
1 Like

Hi,
I have received the Quecopen SDK from quectel team but did not receive any documentation and my emails were not answered. Can you provide me with the necessary documents.
Thanks,
Jack

Hi,
Can you tell me the website for downloading these documents?
Thanks,
helloworld