EC200UEU support

I am using EC200UEUAA-N05-SGNSA module with OpenCPU mode. Can i do AT +CUSD command on EC200UEU with OpenCPU ?
I do not have documents about that module to check it, if yes, please give me its document.
Thanks you.

Description
This command allows control of the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) according to
GSM 02.90. Both network and mobile initiated operations are supported.

Command Possible response
AT+CUSD=? +CUSD: (list of supported s)
AT+CUSD? +CUSD:
AT+CUSD=[,[,]] OK

Parameter
:
• 0 disable the result code presentation to the TE
• 1 enable the result code presentation to the TE
• 2 cancel session (not applicable to read command response)
:
• 0 no further user action required (network initiated USSD Notify, or no further information needed
after mobile initiated operation)
• 1 further user action required (network initiated USSD Request, or further information needed after
mobile initiated operation)
• 2 USSD terminated by network
• 3 other local client has responded
• 4 operation not supported
• 5 network time out
: string type USSD string (when parameter is not given, network is not interrogated):
if indicates that 3GPP TS 23.038 [25] 7 bit default alphabet is used:
if TE character set other than “HEX” (refer command Select TE Character Set +CSCS):
MT/TA converts GSM alphabet into current TE character set according to rules of 3GPP TS 27.005 [24]
Annex A
if TE character set is “HEX”:
MT/TA converts each 7 bit character of GSM alphabet into two IRA character long hexadecimal number
(e.g. character (GSM 23) is presented as 17 (IRA 49 and 55))
if indicates that 8 bit data coding scheme is used:
MT/TA converts each 8 bit octet into two IRA character long hexadecimal number (e.g. octet with integer
value 42 is presented to TE as two characters 2A (IRA 50 and 65))
: 3GPP TS 23.038 [25] Cell Broadcast Data Coding Scheme in integer format (default 0)
Remark
This command allows control of the Unstuctured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) according
to 3GPP TS 22.090 [23]. Both network and mobile initiated operations are supported. Parameter
is used to disable/enable the presentation of an unsolicited result code (USSD response from the
network, or network initiated operation) +CUSD: [,,] to the TE. In addition, value
=2 is used to cancel an ongoing USSD session.
When is given, a mobile initiated USSD string or a response USSD string to a network initiated operation is sent to the network. The response USSD string from the network is returned in a
subsequent unsolicited +CUSD result code.
If the parameter is input, the data will be transmitted as USSD vertion2, otherwise, it will be
transmitted as USSD version 1.
Note: Currently, DCS only support 0.
Example
AT+CUSD=1
OK
AT+CUSD?
+CUSD: 1
OK

ok, thank you so much. I have tested it successful.
Now, i go to run app with EC200U-CN QuecOpen SDK.
Can i run EC200U-CN TEA on Open EVB kit ?
Do you have any documents guide about it ?

Bro, our company has strict standards and related procedures for opening the LTE OPEN project. I am very sorry that I cannot release the relevant information to you. Do you have a way to ask your local FAE or distributor for a demand assessment form? , After filling in and submitting, we will evaluate and approve your project internally. After approval, the relevant SDK and related materials will be released to you.

I had EC200U quecopen SDK and document. But when i connect EC200UCN TEA with Open EVB kit, i not run at all. I only want to ask can i run EC200UCN TEA with Open EVB ? Pls give me its Windown and Linux driver. Thank you !

hi there
I have send the driver via email, please check your email, thank you.

hi Duncan.Xu, i have not received driver yet. What email address did you send ?

hi there
I have send the driver via thanhtinbk@gmail.com, but something wrong happened.
It shows that you message was not delivered because the recipient’s mail provider rejected it.
So please check your email setting or provide other email, thank you.

hi Duncan.Xu, you can send via address: 410t5061@hcmut.edu.vn, thank you.

Hi there
I have send the tools via the email you provide, please check your email, thank you.

1 Like

thank Duncan.Xu, i have received it.