EC200U TCP socket data receiving issue

Hello,

we are working with Quectel EC200U-CN modem. The following is a communication between the host and the modem where the host queries the available data in the link number ‘2’ by using the AT+QIRD=,0 as per the datasheet. The modem responds that unread data available to read is 9360. But in the next step when requested for 1200 bytes, we only received 640 bytes. And again we received notification “+QIURC: “recv”,2” that the new data is received. Please help us understand why the modem is not giving the requested length of data though it’s available.

AT+QIRD=2,0

+QIRD: 39440,30080,9360

OK

AT+QIRD=2,1200

+QIRD: 640

b⸮b,!T&ca c⸮c<!fT⸮d ⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮H⸮⸮⸮iF ⸮⸮(⸮⸮z⸮⸮H⸮⸮iF ⸮⸮⸮(⸮⸮o⸮⸮H⸮ ⸮iF ⸮⸮⸮(⸮⸮c⸮⸮H⸮ ⸮iF ⸮u⸮(⸮⸮W⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮H⸮I!⸮⸮Aa⸮a!b ⸮.⸮<⸮4⸮⸮ P⸮⸮L⸮H ⸮H`` ⸮!⸮ aa⸮a⸮a b ⸮R⸮(⸮⸮,⸮! ⸮⸮(⸮⸮$⸮! ⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮db ⸮⸮⸮H⸮IAd!⸮d⸮Ie⸮dD0 ⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮H⸮I⸮!IA!⸮⸮"⸮⸮aAa⸮"⸮⸮a⸮abAb⸮ba"⸮bc!Ac ⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮@a 8⸮⸮⸮"!⸮⸮⸮⸮“!hF⸮⸮⸮4”!a⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮L⸮H ⸮ ``%⸮d ⸮`%aea⸮a ⸮7⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮ @⸮⸮ ⸮X⸮(⸮⸮⸮ ⸮⸮⸮iF

⸮⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮a⸮

⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮0⸮0⸮⸮⸮"!⸮⸮⸮⸮"!hF⸮⸮pL⸮H``⸮H⸮%⸮ aea⸮ ⸮a ⸮⸮⸮(⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮ @⸮⸮ ⸮⸮(⸮⸮u⸮⸮⸮iF

⸮⸮(⸮⸮k⸮a⸮0⸮$@⸮⸮L⸮H ⸮ ⸮`` ⸮⸮` a!aa⸮a⸮

OK

+QIURC: “recv”,2

AT+QIRD=2,0

+QIRD: 39440,30720,8720

Thank you.

Hi
May I ask what is your current Rua year version? Please check with ATI and I will send you the latest firmware.
Best wishes

Hello FelixCheng,

Apologies for the late response.

Output of ATI command
QuectelEC200URevision: EC200UCNABR02A01M08_BETA0917

OK

Thank you.

Hi sir, can you please share me the TCP/IP example code for client for IPv6 configuration

Hello Sachin,

We have not implemented it for IPV6.