EC200U OpenCpu framework

Hello, I want to implement SMTP functionality with OpenCpu APIs and Inside EC200U SDK, There are no specific API functions for this but with AT commands in the kernel section There are special commands for SMTP and I want to get an example code of how correctly using AT commands inside OpenCpu for EC200?

Hi @Peyso_Peysoo
You can use the virtual AT feature to achieve this. Please check components\ql-application\virt_at\ql_virt_at_demo.c in your SDK for reference.
Thank you.

Hello, Actually I have checked this before but when using SMTP at commands the command engine returns an error and it says it is not functional I think it is necessary to configure the kernel to accept this but I don’t know how to do it. I have tried the kernel config file but have had no success please help me find this problem. I try to send SMS at commands but it returns the same error

Hi @Peyso_Peysoo
I had a look at our documents, and I’m very sorry to tell you that SMTP is not supported on EC200U QuecOpen solution. Those AT commands only work on Standard firmware modules.