EC200U-EU firmware problem

Hi

I tried to flash my EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA module with firmware
QPY_V0001_EC200U_EUAA_FW and
QPY_OCPU_V0001_EC200U_EUAA_FW
from here
https://python.quectel.com/download

but after programming the module it does not turn on and its COM ports do not appear (I have a module on a miniPCI card connected to Windows via a USB adapter).

It is possible to enter the module into bootloader mode by shorting the USB BOOT pin to VDD EXT and reprogram with other fw but both do not work

Can you upload a working fw to this module with python support?

The original factory-loaded firmware in the module worked and COM ports appeared

hello

i used EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA and downloaded the firmware QPY_OCPU_V0001_EC200U_EUAA_FW. it worked ok.
Please confirm whether the module is powered on. It needs to pull down the PWRKEY for at least 2 s to turn on .
Testing the VDD_EXT pin to see if the voltage is 1.8V. If the voltage is 1.8V, the module is powered on.

I’m using EC200U-EU Mini PCIe and I don’t have PWRKEY on mini PCIe connector but modem start automaticly on factory firmware and I have 1.8V on VDD_EXT but when I connect modem to PC I don’t have COM port, on factory firmware there were COM port

With software are you using to put FW to module Qflash_V6.0 or QPYcom_V2.9 ??

Can you send me tow FW:
factory fw without Pyton to EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA
and FW with pyton witch you downloaded to EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA and it’s working ?

my email biuro@and-tech.pl

With software are you using to put FW to module Qflash_V6.0 or QPYcom_V2.9 ??

Can you send me FW:
factory fw without Pyton to EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA
and FW with pyton witch you downloaded to EC200U-EU AA-N05-SGNSA and it’s working ?

hello
I have tested both tools and they work fine, but QPYCOM is recommended.
Do you know what the factory firmware version is?
Is the download port displayed when downloading the firmware?

Hello

I don’t know what FW version was on module, pleas send me last FW without Python

I can enter the module into bootloader mode by shorting the USB BOOT pin to VDD EXT and reflash module (one com port shown)

ok,i send fw to you by email, please try it .thanks.

Hello

They don’t work.

I uploaded both FW but the modem behaves the same, nothing appears in the device manager, however, I can enter the usb boot mode and then the com port appears.

I suspect that the problem is uploading FW I use Qflash 6.0
Below are screenshots of the device manager and the fw upload process.

how can I diagnose what is going on with the modem, can I check something using the com diagnostic port?

Device menager in usb boot mode

Upload FW

FW pass

Device menager after upload new fw

Any idea what I doing wrong ?

Sorry for the late reply

Please try to reinstall the driver, or try it with another module or try it with another computer.See if there is any improvement