EC20-CE GSM not responding to AT commands after reset

My GSM module is getting hanged after few hours of operation. So i am resetting the GSM module by bringing the POWERKEY pin LOW and then to HIGH. After this operation, if i try to send the AT Command it is not responding to those commands ? what may be the issue here. Do i need to provide some delay, if so how much delay is required?

First, you should check wether the module boot up successfully or not.
Please check the VDD_EXT, is it 1.8V and stable?

Second, from the description,

The root cause not found. If you restart the host, does it work?

hi, i checked the voltage across VDD_EXT after power toggle sequence and the voltage is 1.8v as it should be.
Yes, if i reboot the host that is my IMX8 processor it works fine. I’m not sure which module is causing the issue?? Weather it’s IMX8 or GSM .

What I guess is:

1. The Imx8 does not support USB autosuspend. When the IMX suspend and resume, all the USB device connected will lose connection and reconnect again. Otherwise the device will not work. Maybe there is some relations with it.
    2.The USB bus is a high-speed bus, and the USB connection may have been interfered with. Check whether the USB cable is reasonable, whether it follows the USB 2.0 specification, the impedance is 90 ohms, and whether there is a strong power cable through.