EC 200U CN (7 semi LTE MODEM) HTTPS POST METHOD PROBLEM

Hello
I am using 7SEMI EC200U-CN LTE 4G GNSS Mini Modem module with AT commands using QCOM v1.6 and the HTTP commands referring from this manual EC200U&EG915U Series HTTP(S) Application Note.

I have created a simple server and deployed it on render.com , it’s url look like https: / / test-server-xyza(dot)onrender(dot)com / message (not real one) and when i pass some message on body like this
{ "message": "hi yo hi" }
my webpage just updates the message on it.
just a test example to test if https post method works or not.

But the problem is all things are going great till QHTTPURL line , but in QHTTPPOST line i encounter some 732 ERROR ( which is ssl handshake failed). Please help me to setup this SSL part.

I am using Airtel SIM CARD whose APN is airtelgprs.com

here’s the example i am trying to follow:

Hi @mohittalwar23
You can set the SSL version to 4 (all) and the encryption suite to 0xffff to avoid connection failure due to mismatch between the SSL version and encryption suite. In addition, check whether the HTTPS server requires server authentication. If yes, download the certificate and upload it.

Hey man , same problem persists.
Have you tried something similar on your end and executed it.

this is my postman btw.
i am not hiding the url , please can you figure out the command sequence to follow and execute the same. I am having trouble with SSL and certificates part.

Thanks!

Hi @mohittalwar23
I don’t understand, you mean postman can post normally? I can’t see this information from the screenshot. I think the main problem is to confirm the SSL authentication method of the server.

yes , no problem with postman. can we bypass ssl somehow ?

Hi @mohittalwar23
I saw that the sslID configured here is wrong and does not match the following, which will cause the SSL configured by you to fail to take effect. In addition, you can directly find the HTTP server test, so that you do not need to configure SSL.

I will look into it , though i don’t need this for HTTPs methods as of now since i have figured out the MQTT part and AWS publish/subscribe works just fine.

Thanks for the quick response though!

One suggestion is that your documentation is highly china context based , alicloud and websites etc are just not the ideal choice everywhere so try to be more inclusive and please expand on other platforms!

Thanks again!

Hi @mohittalwar23
Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will study and improve it.