Where can I get device drivers?
EC25-EUXGA-128-SGNS, EC25-EUGA-512-SGNS

Also where can i get the tool?
LTE&LTE-A_QFlash_Linux&Android_V2.0

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
Release: 18.04
Codename: bionic

Linux mic 4.15.0-147-generic #151-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jun 18 19:21:19 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Ok, i will send these file to you via email.

Thank you so much !!

Hello Isaac.Wang-Q.
Drivers and tool did not arrive in the mail. Can you resend, please?

email - Stephano7475@gmail.com

Hello,

I need them also for Windows 10.

Mail is: rockwelldepot2021@gmail.com

Sorry, I have sent them again, please check it.

Yea, everything went well!
Thanks!

Hello Isaac!
I’m using an ubuntu server 20.04 codename : focal and doesn’t detect the sim slot,i understand that i need the driver… Can you send me the drivers via mail please? the mail is the same which i have in this account…
Thanks!!

Sorry,my motherboard has the EC25-EUX.
thanks again

Hello Isaac, i have a 5.4.0-132-generic kernel version on my computer and when i see the documents with the version of the usb-serial-option drivers i only see 5.3.11 or 5.4.1.
Need help,thanks.

Hi Isaac,

I am contacting you for an advice. We are using your EC25-EUX LTE modules for our digital signage IoT devices. We are using it a long time with our Android devices, without any problem. Now we also need to use it for the Windows-based machines as an follower for the previously used Huawei modules. These EC modules are not recognized by Windows natively so we need a drivers. I have got some called Quectel_LTE&5G_Windows_USB_Driver_V2.2.4. This driver is working, but the module has always the same MAC address presented to the Windows OS. So If have 30 machines with one configuration, I have 30 same MAC addresses for 30 different machines.

Do I need any other drivers for the proper functionality, or there is something elsewhere?

We are using this model:
Quectel EC25-EUXGR-128-SGNS mPCIe version

Thanks in advance for your help,
Ondrej

could u please share with me the latest firmware for EC25-EU?