Difference between MC60 variants

Hello,

We wanted to know the exact differences between different variants of Quectel MC60 module - MC60CA-04-STD, MC60ECA-04-BLE and MC60ECB-04-BLE?

We need module with support BT4.0(BLE) and User File System both, kindly suggest the exact model.

Hi Trakbond:
MC60CA-04-STD:Supports UFS,But supports BT 3.0 only, includes SPP, HFP, OPP;
MC60ECA-04-BLE and MC60ECB-04-BLE: Supports RAM FILE only, Supports BT 4.0 dual_mode(Classic Mode and Bluetooth Low Energy);
MC20ECBR01A01_UFS can suport UFS and BT 4.0 dual_mode(Classic Mode and Bluetooth Low Energy);
You can contact support@quectel.com for more help.

@Winnie.Xi-Q

My FAE told about model MC60CB-04-BLE (with BT4.0 and UFS support). Does this model MC60CB-04-BLE exists which supports both BT4.0 and UFS?

I did not see this module.For details, you can ask your local FAE again.

I think you’re talking about MC20!

hi, what is diffrent between MC60CA and MC60CB?
I used MC60CB and when the gsm signal goes away ,MC60 stop working untill the gsm signal back,
do you have any idea?

Hi miran,
The radio-frequency related circuits are different, the others are not so different.
In order to get timely reply to your urgent questions, if you need support from internal colleagues, please open a separate post to ask, because when we browse the forum, we pay priority attention to the post with 0 reply, thank you!
If you just want to discuss with other users, then of course there is no problem!