Configuring RM500Q-AE from USB to PCIe Mode

Hi I am trying to configure my RM500Q-AE modem from USB to PCIe mode on router running with Openwrt 23.05. I have already tried to change usb to pcie mode through AT commands,
AT+QCFG=“data_interface” → +QCFG: “data_interface”,1,0
AT+QCFG=“pcie/mode”,0 → +QCFG: “pcie/mode”,0.

Still modem is not recognised, lspci command showing blank.

Also I have installed drivers by opkg: kmod-mhi-bus, 5.15.134-1,Kernel module for the Qualcomm MHI bus. Still it didnot recognised, lspci is shwoing blank.

Can anyone suggest the AT commands and drivers that will change RM500Q-AE to PCIe mode
and to configure it.

You need to provide details on how exactly the modem is connected to the router.

The modem is M.2 it is connected to M.2 Slot of the router [Hi-Link HLK7621A]

This router does not have M.2 slot to my knowledge.

It has PCI lines present.

It does have PCI lines on its Mini PCIe connector, but your modem needs M.2 socket.
If you’re looking for help, you need to provide detailed information about your setup.

Sure, My router pcie and usb 2.0 directly routed to M.2 Slot on my board, My modem is connected to this slot.

Can you share details about your board, like a link to seller or manufacturer page?

Its custom board. I will show you the mode

m, M.2 and router on PCB

OK, it was some confusion about the hardware used as HLK7621 is available as a module only (without any ports & slots) and also as a full-featured router with mPCIe connector on board. I would check all the lines related to PCI between HLK module edge and M.2 connector. Then it will be up to the modem to appear on PCI bus.

Could you specify the specific AT commands that will enable PCIe mode. so I can cross check those.
AT+QCFG=“data_interface”,1,?
AT+QCFG=“pcie/mode”,?
Does it need any other AT commands that will change modem from USB to PCIe Mode?
Also Open-wrt package drivers that need to configure the modem.

My understanding it should be set like this

AT+QCFG="data_interface",1,0
AT+QCFG="pcie/mode",0

You can also find some examples in the forum.