Communication with BLE core via virtual Port (MC60E)

Hello,

I am using MC60E Module with OpenCPU SDK for my development. I was trying to communicate with BLE Core via Virtual port 2. When i send the command following response is generated on virtual port 2.

AT+QBTPWR?
+QBTPWR: 0
OK
But when i send the command to enable BLE
AT+QBTPWR=1
No response is generated and No commands for BLE seems to work.
So my question is can i use BLE commands on Virtual port 1/2?? without using RIL commands.

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Choudhary

Our GSM module opencpu virtual serial port is designed in order to make interaction with internal equipment (GNSS or BLE), you can use the Ql_RIL_SendATCmd interface or a virtual serial port to the at commands sent to the core , then the core will be put at the back and the URC similar to broadcast in the form of a virtual serial port to the virtual serial port 1, 2 to send out, you can do it according to their own requirements related to processing, the above I said the use of virtual serial port, you can reference example_audio. c

Hello,
I did see the “example_audio. c” example and implemented the same. In my project i am using GSM, GPS commands via RIL interface and want to communicate with BLE core independently via virtual port for parallel processing. Hence i need a work around for the same as i have mentioned above the BLE commands doesnt seem to work via Virtual port interface. Can you please confirm the same.

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Choudhary

Hi,
If you want to do this to prevent your two businesses from blocking each other, in fact, this can also be done. Our current opencpu uses virtual serial port 3 to send the AT command to kernel, you can also use virtual serial port 1 Send AT at the same time, and use its callback to accept the return, but these require your own code processing
I hope the above will help you, thank you.

Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply. Current i am using “OpenCPU_GS3_SDK_V1.6” stack with firmware
VERSION: MC60ECAR01A05
2018/09/27 10:30

for OpenCPU implementation on MC60E module. In my driver library there is no option for Virtual port 3, and if i manually add virtual port 3 in the enum it results in error.
Does my stack supports Virtual Port 3? If not then can you please tell me which stack (version) to be used to implement the Virtual port 3.

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Choudhary

Hi,
there are 3 virtual serial ports of our OpenCPU solution, which are used to connect the core and OpenCPU. But virtual serial port 3 is used to send AT command for Ql_RIL_SendATCmd interface. This means, the virtual serial port 3 is occupied by bottom layer code, so it won’t be exposed to upper layer. In this situation, you are allowed to use other virtual serial ports to send AT command.
I hope the above will help you, thank you.

Hi,
I did try to use Virtual Port 1 and Virtual Port 2 to communicate with BLE core, a few commands does work but others don’t such as

1. AT+QBTPWR?
    +QBTPWR: 0
    OK Working

2. AT+QBTPWR=1
    No Response generated for this command

3. AT+QBTGATCREG=1,“B001”
    +CME ERROR: 4

4. AT+QBTLEADDR?
    +CME ERROR: 4

As the Bluetooth Power Command response was not received, The BLE Register command fails on both virtual port 1 and virtual port 2. I want these commands to be working on any of the virtual port

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Choudhary