Hello! I have SC20ESA on EVM. As described in Quectel_SC20_Android_Burning_User_Guide_V1.1.pdf:
- Downloaded and unpacked SC20_Android7.1_r5402_Unpacking_Tool_20200728.zip
- Built Android 7.1 images as desribed in Quectel_SC20_Android_Compiling_Instructions_V1.1.pdf
- Put built images from Android BSP’s out directory to LINUX folder in SC20_Android7.1_r5402_Unpacking_Tool_20200728 (simply took all files without dirs in android\out\target\product\msm8909)
- Placed SC20ESAR06A10_BP01.010_prebuilt.zip contents to SC20_Android7.1_r5402_Unpacking_Tool_20200728 folder and replaced files there.
- Executed build.bat in SC20_Android7.1_r5402_Unpacking_Tool_20200728
- Used QFIL to burn Meta Image to SC20
- Device won’t boot.
- Also tried to flash Flattened image with no luck.
- Looked in partition.xml at SC20_Android7.1_r5402_Unpacking_Tool_20200728/common/build
Found it strange! Not all partitions are described here. partition.xml is attached.
partition_orig.zip (1.6 KB)
When i used a contents of “partition_vb.xml” my image starts and runs modified Android. But LTE not works!