BG96 unable to give the response to my AT commands

Hello,
So From last week I was facing the same issue with my Quectel Board which we are using in our Project, The Problem is I am unable to get the response from the BG96 board for any of my AT commands, Having said that this is not the first time I am using BG96 , We already have gone through the entire commands in one of the hardware and its working completely fine with AIRTEL SIM CARD and now with the new hardware working with the same code I just changed the SIM CARD to JIO and when i plugged in for the first time after some time atleast I was getting response to ATI command but from last one week I am unable to get the AT commands, I have changed the delay from 2sec to 18 sec but still the problem persists, It will be great help if someone here lookinto the problem and provide us with the solution , its very urgent

Below i am attaching the log that i am getting, Hope you get the problem and give us with the right solution as soon as possible

Pls check your device in the Devicemanagent of your PC ,

Whether all devices have been enumerated correctly. If not, please use qflash tool to brush FW againP

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/america-fae_quectel_com/Epp89DdhRLVPiaLR3gT4gjQBw1bnTh3sSoeY5gWrBDDEVQ?e=HseGsp

for the right fw version ,pls contact with your sales , since there are so many baselines and fw versions from quectel .

Hello Stephen,
Thank You for the response, but I have cleared my issue by checking my data connection to my local mobile operator, actually I thought like as we are using only data for sending to the server , so I have recharged my SIM card with data balance only and because of that I was not getting the responses but later I recharged with call balance also which eventually made the module to respond to my AT commands,
I am replying here such that in future some people may get benefitted, it may sound very small thing but sometimes these silly mistakes do take a lot of time .

But I am facing issue while I am implementing PSM mode in our project , wherein I have assigned sleep and active time but as soon as I have given AT+QSCLK=1 it is not responding to any of the further AT COMMANDS even after it crossed its assigned sleep timing
hope you got my problem
Thanku
D.Niharika