BG96 - QIURC : pdpdeact,1 problem

Hi,

I am working with the BG96 module. I was trying to connect to internet via TCP/IP. I used different AT-Commands to make it work.
The application is the following :
Most of the time, the device is sending data via MQTT using CAT M1.
Occasionnaly, I want to be able to connect to the device via VPN server so I need to connect to interet via the BG96 module. I successfully made it with PPP connection but it is not the optimal solution.
I want to connect to internet via TCP/IP.

After many tries the output of the BG96 is weird :
- It does not send the AT-Command in the screen anymore.
- I cannot connect via MQTT anymore. I always get the error +QIURC: “pdpdeact”,1
I tried the command AT+QIDEACT and waited for 40 seconds. Also tried AT+QIACT and waited 150s and then AT+QIACT? like in the documentation.

I tried the following things in order to resolve the problem but none of them worked :
- I reinstalled the firmware BG96MAR02A07M1G_01.019.01.019 via Qflash
- I reinitialized factory setting via AT&F command
- I used CFUN command

I don’t know what to do else to resolve the problem.
You can find attached the photo of the At-commands terminal.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

Q: -It does not send the AT-Command in the screen anymore.
A: It seems in dial, have you exit from PPP dial?

Q*- I cannot connect via MQTT anymore. I always get the error +QIURC: “pdpdeact”,1*
A: As screenshot you sent, seems network is unregistered, could you checked this? and how about MQTT server? its working fine, if server reset MQTT requestion, it will report pdpdeact URC.

Hi Linkin-Q,

Thank you for your answer.

The solution I found is to reset the module with AT+QPRTPARA=3.

Now I am having another problem :

• When I open MQTT connection with AT+QMTOPEN I am getting +QMTOPEN : 0,3 (Failed to activate PDP)

When I use AT+QIACT followed by AT+QIACT?, I can open connection with AT+QMOPEN and things work fine. When I reboot the BG96 I have the same problem so I need to Activate pdp via AT+QIACT again.

The behaviour of the BG96 is the same with using AT+QIDEACT;

Is there a solution to open PDP permenantely and to have to using AT+QIACT or QI+DEACT after every reboot.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Saiff,

Currently cannot, we need active PDP manually by AT+QIACT=x.