BG96 module is not detecting SIM card

Hai, I am using BG96 module. Module is responding to device related AT commands. But it is not detecting SIM card, nit responding SIM related AT commands so device not connecting to internet. The same SIM card in phone is working fine. I changed many SIM cards, for all SIM card I am facing same issue. Below are response to AT commands. Kindly help me to sort out issue.
AT

OK
ATI

Quectel
BG96
Revision: BG96MAR02A07M1G

OK
AT+GSN

OK
AT+QINISTAT

+QINISTAT: 0

OK
AT+QSIMSTAT?

+QSIMSTAT: 1,0

OK

AT+QSIMDET?

+QSIMDET: 1,0

OK
AT+QSIMDET=1,0

OK
AT+QSIMSTAT=1

OK
AT+QSIMSTAT?

+QSIMSTAT: 1,0

AT+CPIN?

+CME ERROR: 10

AT+CIMI

+CME ERROR: 3

AT+CSQ

+CSQ: 99,99

The SIM card display is pulled out, check whether the SIM card and the card slot are in poor contact, and use a multimeter to test whether the card slot is damaged.

Hai, checked for SIM card and card slot contact it’s in good contact but SIM card insertion slot is closed, then how to check using multimeter?
whether SIM card is inserted or removed AT+QSIMSTAT? response is +QSIMSTAT: 1,0 only. Is there any sequence of AT commands to make device to detect SIM card. Kindly suggest.

If you cannot open the card slot, find the circuit connected to the pins of the card slot. First, use a multimeter to confirm whether it is connected, and then test whether the characteristics of the diode are normal.
It can also be detected with the following command:

Hai, checked with above suggested command
AT+QSIMDET=1,0

OK

AT+CPIN?

AT+QSIMDET=1,0

OK

AT+CPIN?

Hai, checked with SIM pins and are in proper condition. I am thinking that device and SIM is in proper working condition but I am going wrong with sequence of AT commands given to BG96. kindly suggest where am I going wrong.

According to the AT command, the SIM is in an unrecognized state, maybe you can fly a SIM card slot to check whether it is a card slot problem, replace the SIM card test.