BG96 Compilation Azure-Iot-SDK Issue

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing a compilation issue with the BG96 SDK while trying to integrate it with Azure IoT. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any documentation specifically related to the integration of the BG96 module with Azure IoT. I would greatly appreciate some guidance on how to proceed with this integration.

Here are the specific challenges I’m facing:

Compilation Issue: When attempting to compile the code with the BG96 SDK and Azure IoT, I encountered errors that seem to be related to the integration process. I have followed the available documentation for the BG96 module, but I’m unsure about the correct steps to integrate it with Azure IoT.

Lack of Documentation: I have searched extensively for documentation or examples that demonstrate the integration of the BG96 module with Azure IoT, but I couldn’t find any specific resources. The absence of relevant documentation has made it difficult for me to proceed.

If anyone has prior experience or knowledge regarding the integration of the BG96 SDK with Azure IoT, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Any insights, tips, or references to relevant documentation would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your responses and insights.

Hi

Here is a document just for reference.
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/linkin_wang_quectel_com/EZfNWoJQqIlKtaSiD-z0QBMBQok3yBAH9Qjf27NcX3IIaA?e=ODQaPq

Hi,
I see the AWS example, what i require is an Azure based AT command Example Guide similar to you have shared now.

Hi Linkin,

it seems to be outdated and not related to the current AWS site. Consequently, I am unable to follow the instructions outlined in the guide, making it challenging for me to generate the required details.

I kindly request obtaining an updated user guide or any relevant resources that align with the current AWS platform. I look forward to your prompt assistance.

Thanks,
Shiva.A

Hello @Shiva_Al

I confirmed from RD, they said deu to Azure side requirement, we need to re-implement new solution on BG96 but not finish yet. And its already implemented on BG95.

Hi @Linkin-Q ,

Thanks for the reply message, When you mention that the new solution is not yet finished, can you provide an estimated timeline for its completion?

I’am still facing difficulties while bringing up using AWS due to the outdated user guide you shared previously. It appears that the guide does not align with the current AWS site and therefore does not provide a clear path forward for configuration.

Kindly send an updated guide or alternative resources that can help me navigate the process of configuring my AWS account and generating the required detail.

Thanks,
Shiva.A