BG95-M3 firmware update options

I found a link with the latest FWs for the BG95-M3 module, but not a whole lot of information about how to flash the modules, what HW versions are supported etc.
At the moment I only have access to the modem through the UART and of course through the network.
I see there are instructions on how to do the DFOTA, but where do one find the delta files from one release to another? Are you hosting them?
Doing it OTA is not the best setup for us as we have IOT SIM cards installed and so very limited data available.
Can I copy the DFOTA file to the internal filesystem through the UART?

I have a reworked prototype now with the USB pads available, it enumerates correctly in Windows.

At this point I don’t know the FW version of all our modems, but my prototype is running
BG95M3LAR02A03_01.009.01.009
I see the latest available is 01.015, can I upgrade directly to this version or do I need to use intermediate versions?

thanks for your issue ,

yes , For Bg95 , we donot support FOTA , we support DFOTA only , for DOFTA package , if the number of your modules is big , pls contact with your location FAE or sales

if several modules need to upgrade only , pls use the Qflash tools to upgrade it dirrectly .

pls kindly donwload the Qflash first ,thanks

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/america-fae_quectel_com/Epp89DdhRLVPiaLR3gT4gjQBw1bnTh3sSoeY5gWrBDDEVQ?e=TxeXa5

Hi Stephen,

We will have a meeting with Quectel later regarding larger volume modems. For now, I just want to update a couple to see if the newer firmware releases fixes an issue we have encountered.

I already downloaded the QFlash tool, I already found that, however that was not my question:

At this point I don’t know the FW version of all our modems, but my prototype is running
BG95M3LAR02A03_01.009.01.009
I see the latest available is 01.015, can I upgrade directly to this version or do I need to use intermediate versions?

The release notes for the QFlash doesn’t really give a good instructions how to flash, other than I have to select about 20 different Qualcomm partition files.
I don’t want to erase any tuning values by accident, so having some proper simple instructions would be really handy.

Thanks
Danny Poulsen

HI Danny
Did you find a fix for this problem?
We are in the same situation with BG95 that does not want to connect reliably in USA
Do you have the proper simple instructions :wink:
Thanks
Pieter