BG95-M3 Can´t connect to ftp server

Hello, I am unable to connect to a ftp server via NB-IoT. The server has an ipv6 address, the only way I dont get a DNS parse error is by converting the address into decimal, is this right?

This is what I do:

at+cfun?
+CFUN: 1

OK
at+cops?
+cops: 1,2,“26201”,9

OK
at+cereg?
+CEREG: 0,5

OK
at+csq
+csq: 17,99

OK
at+cpin?
+CPIN: READY

OK
AT+QICSGP=1,1,“iot.1nce.net”,"","",1
OK
at+qiact=1
OK
at+qiact?
+QIACT: 1,1,1,“100.89.150.1”

OK
AT+QFTPCFG=“contextid”,1
OK
AT+QFTPCFG=“account”,“xxxx”,xxxx"
OK
AT+QFTPCFG=“filetype”,1
OK
AT+QFTPCFG=“transmode”,1
OK
AT+QFTPOPEN=“xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”,21
OK

+QFTPOPEN: 609,0

609 is the Timeout Error after 90 seconds

I don´t have any problems connecting the ftp server via my browser.

Any hints in the right direction would be appreciated, i don´t have much experience with these things.

Hello tesss

Thank you for the infomation.
The at log looks fine.please change another server to try, will it be normal?

In this case we need to analyze chipset logs of the module, Please contact our local FAE to get the log tool and they will help to analyze the reason. I’m not sure if your firmware is the latest one,so first you will get the latest firmware from local FAE and upgrade the module. You also can send email to support@quectel.com to get the support from local FAE. Thanks!

Thank you for your answer, I sent an email to support@quectel.com now

Hello,
I have a followup question. The actual ipv6 adress was 2001:16b8:1829:f400:7840:aabe:d1c8:c490 and I converted it to 32.1.22.184.24.41.244.0.120.64.170.190.209.200.196.144 by taking two hex numbers at a time and converting them to a decimal number.
Am I doing this right?

Hi tesss

Sorry for the delay.
May i ask why do you want to convert to decimal? Do you want to convert IPV6 addresses to IPV4? If yes, this website may be able to help you.
https://www.subnetonline.com/pages/subnet-calculators/ipv4-to-ipv6-converter.php