Bg95-m3 at+clip

Hi,

I’ve written quecopen application for BG95-M3 and I wanted to receive incoming call number.
I have added AT commands parser inside my application and I am looking for “RING” information, which works.

The problem is how to receive incoming call number, when I try to configure the modem using AT+CLIP=1 command I get error. Same thing happens when using AT+CLCC during call. Also test commands returns errors (AT+CLIP? and AT+CLCC?).
I tried this also from main uart but I get same result

What am I doing wrong? My firmware is BG95M3LAR02A02_BETA0309A_01.004.01.004_BETA0309A

Hello Aledej,

Those voice related commands hasn’t been implemented in BG95 yet. You want to voice funtion in BG95? Currently voice function in BG95 is still under development.

Best Regards,

Hi @WillieYao-Q, thanks for answering

In my application I just need to receive information that someone is calling(this works), get his/her number(doesn’t work) and reject the call(I think this one also works). I don’t need any more functions. Depending on the caller ID(phone number) I perform specific action.

Best Regards

Hi Sir,

Understood. Now problem is current firmware doesn’t support AT+CLCC command. You would need to contact local support team to submitt your request.

Best Regards,

Hi @WillieYao-Q,

I encountered the same problem as mentioned above, using firmware BG95M3LAR02A03_01.011.01.011.
We would like to see the mobile number that is calling the BG95-M3 module, to be able to return an SMS to that incoming calling number.

Is there new firmware available that does support the AT+CLIP command ?

Hi,

I am running into the same issue here as well. Is there any new firmware available that supports that AT+CLIP command?