I’m having issues configuring the LwM2M client to work with the Nokia Motive Bridge to complete the final FOTA test required by Verizon.
I have been following the document BG95&BG77&BG600L Series LwM2M Application Note, Version 1.0 Date: 2021-01-06. My module is a BG95-M5.
I’m trying to use the section 4.2, configure LwM2M Client with AT Command and the instructions below that I copied from the Nokia MotiveBridge procedure. Any help would be appreciated. This is my last test.
I cannot get the device to register using at+qlwcfg=“reg”.
The at+qlwcfg=“security” was successful, at least it returned okay.
From Nokia MotiveBridge:
Important note before you perform the Bootstrap process:
- Make sure the DUT is pointing to Server ID 100 node and configure the DUT to the following Bootstrap server address: coaps://ddocdpboot.do.motive.com:5684
- PSK Identity = urn:imei-msisdn:[YOUR IMEI]-[YOUR MSISDN] ex) urn:imei-msisdn:123456789012345-8234567890 in all lower case
- PskKey = SHA2(com.vzwm2m.com) = aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (I masked out the key)
- Make sure you bootstrap the DUT before you perform the Create Device Bootstrap process on Motive Bridge
- For SIM swap, make sure to Delete the previous IMEI-MSISDN combination before trying to add the new IMEI-MSISDN combination
- Fill up form shown below after you triggered the Bootstrap process on your device
- Click on the SUBMIT button