BG77: AT commands for UDP socket + join NbIoT

Hi,
I would like to know if the following sequence of AT commands is the correct one in order to open a UDP socket and join a NBIoT with a BG77.

1. AT\r\n /* just to check if the modem is active and can reply*/\
  2. AT+CPSMS=1,01000001,00000001\r\n /*enable power saving */
  3. AT+QCFG=“band”,0,0,0x8080095,1\r\n /*Configure the frequency bands allowed to be searched for the NB-IoT (1,3,5,8,20,28) */
  4. AT+QCFG=“nwscanseq”,03,1\r\n /* Configure the RAT searching sequence to start with NB-IoT first*/
  5. AT+QCFG=“nwscanmode”,3,1\r\n /* Configure the RAT allowed to be searched as only LTE */
  6. AT+QCFG=“iotopmode”,1,1\r\n /* Configure only the NB-Iot network to be searched under LTE RAT.*/
  7. AT+QICSGP=1,1,“MY APN”,"","",0\r\n /* Configure the PDP Context with a defined Access Point Name and IP as packet data protocol */
  8. AT+QIACT=1\r\n /* Active the defined PDP Context */
  9. AT+COPS=1,2,“MY PLMN”,9\r\n /* Update the operator with NB-IoT as selected access technology */
  10. AT+QIOPEN=1,1,“UDP”,“IP address”,15683,0,0\r\n /* Open a UDP socket service in buffer access mode */
  11. Wait for the socket to be open (+QIOPEN: , message received);
  12. Eventually send data to the remote server;

Are those steps the correct ones or something is missing or not needed for UDP socket + NBIoT ?
Thanks in advance for your kind feedback.
Best regards
Riccardo

Summary

This text will be hidden

the procedure is ok ,

But two key point , pls check first

1. At+cereg? if you can registered network sucessfully .

2.After you send AT+QIACT=1,pls send AT+QIACT? to check the result of PDP context assigned by network .

I attached one at log for your reference

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/america-fae_quectel_com/EmD4Fyzp4c9Os1QIEVaro2oB-NINwwaDn1MNjhAGFLPnng?e=LKAniT