BG600L-M3 - (old) TCP-Error via AT+QIOPEN or AT+QSSLOPEN in transparent mode

Hello Team Support,
we are using BG600L-M3 (Updated to latest Version: BG600LM3LAR02A04_01.200.01.200 ).

For downloaded data (Server->Modem) via AT+QIOPEN or AT+QSSLOPEN in transparent mode often the last few kB are missing (for larger files (100…300kB)).
I already reported this error several months ago for the previous firmware. In the latest firmware the problem seems to less intense, but it is still there, as described here:

Normally the transfer on our decices is limited only to a few kB, that works fine in both directions, but sometimes we also have larger files for firmware updates (as above). For our Protos we fixed it by sending some trailing dummy data, but for the market product this is not acceptable.

Thanks, Jo

Hi,

Have you enabled flow control? AT+IFC=2,2

Hello Linkin-Q,

yes of course At+IFC=2,2 is enabled! I also wrote a small PHP-Script to produce a flexible amount of output “big.php” (as stored here: Media-Browser )

The idea is: set up a transparent HTTP-Connection and request a certain amount of data (via e.g. ‘POST /x3/wrk/m2ltx/big.php?a=2000 HTTP/1.1’. Normally e.g. if requested ‘a=2000’ (as in de PDF of the link above) all data until ‘…[1998][1999][2000]’ should be received, then the Server may close the connection, but it seems often the connection ist lost before all data are receiced, but only for large data (>100kB).

I am back in the lab next week, then I’ll document it more detailed.

Thanks, Jo