BC95-G Power Consumption on PSM Mode

Hello

I use BC95-G Modem and I am trying to enable PSM mode ,
I measure only the power of the module directly at power pin.
The modem register on the network, I get the TAU and Active timer registers from the network (from CEREG Command)
also I get the NPSMR response that the modem is in PSM mode but the current consumption is stack on 1.8mA.
The only way to see lower consumption (about a couple of uAmps ) is to disable the radio with the cmd AT+CFUN=0

I post AT Command Log

Boot: Unsigned
Security B… Verified
Protocol A… Verified
Apps A… Verified

REBOOT_CAUSE_SECURITY_PMU_POWER_ON_RESET
Neul
OK
AT
OK
AT+NCONFIG=AUTOCONNECT,FALSE
OK

REBOOTING
J
Boot: Unsigned
Security B… Verified
Protocol A… Verified
Apps A… Verified

REBOOT_CAUSE_APPLICATION_AT
Neul
OK

AT+CEDRXS=0,5
OK

AT+NPSMR=1
OK

AT+CEREG=4
OK

AT+CFUN=1
+CEREG:0,0000,00000000,9,

+NUSIM: PIN REQUIRED

ERROR

+NPSMR:1 <---- I get a response that I am in PSM mode without network registration ???

AT+NPIN=0,“1111”
OK

+NPIN: OK
AT+CGATT=1
OK

+CEREG:2,0000,00000000,9,

+NPSMR:0

+CEREG:1,1F40,00036A49,9,00010000,00110001

+NPSMR:1 <— informs me that I am in PSM mode but the consumption is at 1.8mA!
AT+CEREG?
+CEREG:4,1,1F40,00036A49,9,00010000,00110001 <---- I get the Active and Tau timers from network

OK
AT+CPSMS?
+CPSMS:1,00110000,00000101 <— PSM configuration

ATI
Quectel
BC95-G
Revision:BC95GJBR01A07

is it normal to get +NPSMR:1 response status witch mean that I am in PSM mode and the power consumption is at 1.8mA?

Hi Elton
+NPSMR:1 The module has entered the PSM mode.
Power consumption is definitely problematic at 1.8ma.
Please also provide UEMonitor log, I look at the specific reasons.

thank you for your response , where can I find the UEMonitor ? I cant find it in dowload section

Hi Elton
UEmonitor

Attached is a tool and manual for UEmonitor to capture logs.

thank you! I also need the fw i think

Hi Elton
What firmware version are you using now?

ATI
Quectel
BC95-G
Revision:BC95GJBR01A07

Hi Elton
BC95GJBR01A07

here is the log, thank you

Hi Elton
I watched the UEmonitor log software to enter the PSM normally. You investigate the cause from the hardware.

thank you for your fast response,
I have tried with a development board and now with a new module and my custom pcb.
I have looked all the ap notes and design examples and i cant find something wrong.
Is it normal to have voltage on sim cards power supply when the module is in PSM mode ?
Also its the fist time that I testing NB-IOT network on my country , do you think that maybe its a ntw problem ?
but I can see the active and tau timers registers from CEREG response command

Hi Elton
The module is in PSM mode and does not detect the SIM card status.
ntw problem???Did not understand what you meant by this sentence.
Do you have the same problem with the new module?

Hi Elton
You try to wait for half an hour before measuring the power consumption under PSM to see if it is still 1.8MA

At first i was working with a development board and an older version module, and I had the same power consumption.
At this time I am working on my custom pcb with a new module ( Revision:BC95GJBR01A07).
I see the same power consumption , I measure the current all the time and is at 1.8mA.
I have been waiting for over an hour and I think more.
The sim card working as expected , but when the module says that it is on PSM mode, I see that Sim cards power supply is ON, I measure 1.8volt, is it normal ?

Hi Elton
After the module enters the PSM, there is no voltage output from the SIM card.
Do you say that the 1.8ma output of the module is continuous after entering the PSM?

I measure 1.8mA continuous.
Also I measure 1.8volt on usim-vdd/usim-reset and usim-data pins, while the module is on psm mode.
If I execute the command CFUN=0, then I can measure a couple of uA , also the sim card power supply is off .

AT+NCONFIG?
+NCONFIG:AUTOCONNECT,FALSE
+NCONFIG:CR_03=4_0338_SCRAMBLING,TRUE
+NCONFIG:CR_0859_SI_AVOID,TRUE
+NCONFIG:COMBINE_ATTACH,FALSE
+NCONFIG:CELL_RESELECTION,TRUE
+NCONFIG:ENABLE_BIP,FALSE
+NCONFIG:MULTITONE,TRUE
+NCONFIG:NAS_SIM_POWER_SAVING_ENABLE,TRUE
+NCONFIG:BARRING_RELEASE_DELAY,64
+NCONFIG:RELEASE_VERSION,13
+NCONFIG:RPM,FALSE
+NCONFIG:SYNC_TIME_PERIOD,8
+NCONFIG:IPV6_GET_PREFIX_TIME,15
+NCONFIG:NB_CATEGORY,1
+NCONFIG:RAI,FALSE
+NCOnFIG:HEAD_COMPRESS,FALSE
+NCONFIG:RLF_UPDATE,FALSE
+NCONFIG:CONNECTION_REESTABLISHMENT,FALSE
+NCONFIG:PCO_IE_TYPE,EPCO

is there an explanation about the power on sim card ? is it an network operator problem ?
As i said is the first time that I use nb-iot in my country and the network is at early stages

Hi Elton
The power consumption in PSM mode is the same as the power consumption of AT + CFUN = 0.
The UEmonitor log you provided has recognized the SIM card and entered the PSM normally. If the SIM card is not recognized, it is possible that the power consumption is 1.8ma