BC95-G NIDD issue

Hello,

I’ve met the situation like described at: BC95-G issues with command CSODCP
But my network provider told that they support NONIP messaging.

From UEMonitor log I see:

nas_dbg_nas_msg.direction=DL_PDU
nas_dbg_nas_msg.msg_type=L3_EMM_ATTACH_ACCEPT

esmMessageContainer:
                        5201C101 08210865 6C746573 74303104 6E696464 066D6E63 30303106 6D636332
                        35300467 70727305 05FFFFFF FF5E0252 52917B00 09001502 05DC0016 0100
                        A value different from a required value was detected in the encoded data
                        1 error conditions occurred
                            1 error messages logged
                        D0062E: A value different from a required value was detected in the encoded data; check field 'noIP' of field 'pdnAddressInformation' (type: CHOICE) of field 'pdnAddress' (type: SEQUENCE) of field 'activateDefaultEPSBearerContextRequest' (type: SEQUENCE) of field 'body' (type: CHOICE) of field 'esmMessage' (type: SEQUENCE) of PDU 'NASMessage'
                        2 warning conditions occurred
                            2 warning messages logged
                        D0062W: A value different from a required value was detected in the encoded data; check field 'ext' of field 'extendedProtocolConfigurationOptions' (type: SEQUENCE) of field 'activateDefaultEPSBearerContextRequest' (type: SEQUENCE) of field 'body' (type: CHOICE) of field 'esmMessage' (type: SEQUENCE) of PDU 'NASMessage'
                        D0067W: An invalid optional information element present in the encoded data was discarded; check field 'extendedProtocolConfigurationOptions' of field 'activateDefaultEPSBearerContextRequest' (type: SEQUENCE) of field 'body' (type: CHOICE) of field 'esmMessage' (type: SEQUENCE) of PDU 'NASMessage'

For any variant of “at+csodcp” I’m getting
+CME ERROR: 50

Can anybody help me understand what’s going on?

please Upload related debug logs and debug logs

TEMP__Чт_1430__COM3___637988490119377110.zip (8.6 MB)

Log attached.

The same sim-card.
The same area, but sim7080g device works well: could send nonip data successfully.

It is strange enough.

Please configure APN AT+CFUN=0 and try again, or the network does not support non-IP
NIDD testing.pdf (130.8 KB)

Network definitely supports non-IP messaging:

1. Network provider told “support”
  2. I could send non-IP data via sim7080g device using the same sim-card and the same network provider.

AT+QCGDEFCONT=?
ERROR

AT+QCGDEFCONT?
ERROR

Looks like firmware has no such command :frowning:

I’m using BC95GJBR01A08 firmware.

AT+CFUN=0
AT+CGDCONT=0,“NONIP”,“apn”,
AT+CFUN=1
AT+CGATT=1

AT+CGDCONT=0,“NONIP”,“apn”,

return ERROR always.
I can set AT+CGDCONT=1,“NONIP”,“apn”, only

With AT+CFUN=0
AT+CGDCONT returns ERROR always moreover.

I can use AT+CGDCONT=1,“NONIP”,“apn
after AT+CFUN=1 only

Is it correct?

OK,please execute AT+CGDCONT=1,“NONIP”,“apn ” // apn Indicates the APN provided by the SIM card

Well.

ATTACH REJECT for today.

I have to wait for a while.

Let’s return to this question a couple of weeks.

Check whether the APN is consistent with the value provided by the SIM card