BC68 CoAP option Uri-Host seems to be ignored

Hello, I’m working with BC68 module with firmware R02A02
The CoAP Uri-Host command is accepted joined with some other options like Uri-Path and Content-Format but the Uri-Host option isn’t present into the sent request packet (I monitored the CoAP transaction on server side).

Is it a known issue? There is some workaround to fix it?

Thanks

Hi Paolo

Need to configure from here.

Hi Abner,
yes I did it of course.
I sent the AT+QCOAPOPTION with 3 options, Uri-Host, Uri-Path and Content-Format and the command is properly accepted by BC68 module (BC68 replies OK), but just Uri-Path and Content-Format are included into the request packet (POST) received from the remote server (I monitored the received traffic on receiving server using Wireshark).
Using another device with a different NB-IoT module (uBlox SARA-N210 always based on Neul) the Uri-Host option is properly received from the server.
So It seems the such option isn’t properly hadled by BC68 module.
Can you try and check such option ‘on the air’?

Thanks
Paolo

Hi Paolo
Can you provide me with the operating documents for uBlox SARA-N210? I want to confirm.

Hi Abner,
uBlox manuals are publically available on the WEB.
Anyway I sent you the latest uBlox SARA-N210 AT command manual SARA-N2_ATCommands_(UBX-16014887).pdf (1.1 MB) , but the CoAP AT commands and usage model of uBlox module’s are totally different form the Quectel BC68 one. So I think that you cannot directly compare them.
Anyway, did you verified proper behaviour of Query-Host CoAP option in BC68 module (firmware R02A02)?

Thanks for you support
Paolo

Hi Paolo
Sorry! BC68 currently does not support Uri-Host function.

Thank you Abner,
do you know if such option is planned to be added in future firmwares?

Hi Paolo
Future firmware will support this feature, but the exact time is still uncertain.