BC68 CoAP error

HI!
I am working on a project including a BC68 NB-IoT module and I want to use it to send data over CoAP protocoll. Everithing works just fine untill I send the AT+QCOAPSEND command, I get an ‘OK’ reply, then nothing. (+QCOAPURC:… should also be received after OK) After retrying it without a reboot I keep receiving an ‘ERROR’ message. (I tested everithing on a development board, everithing worked well, so I would exclude the user errors.)

Do you have any idea hat the problem could be?

Details of the module (ATI):
Quectel
BC68
Revision:BC68JAR01A09

The other question of mine is that could you provide me the latest firmware for this module?

I also wanted to use the VDD_EXT pin of the module to power other external circuits, but it proved to be a bad idea as the voltage on that pin varies betveen 3,28 and 2.7V (the nominal is 3.0V) The supply voltage is 3.3V. Why is this voltage so unstable?

Thank you for your help in advance.
Regards,
Istvan

Please provide all your execution at commands and output results

Hi!

AT+CFUN=1
OK
AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“iot.1nce.net
OK
AT+CGATT=1
OK
AT+QCOAPCREATE=56830
OK
AT+QCOAPOPTION=1,11,“/i/85361d04-25ef-b30f-14a8-XXXXXXXXXXXX”
OK
AT+QCOAPSEND=0,2,161.35.XXX.XXX,5683
‘>’ Message to send [Ctrl+Z]
OK

And then nothing. According to the CoAP Application note the last ‘OK’ should be followed by a +QCOAPURC: … reply.

Btw, I tested this functionality on another board (original dev board) and worked well.

please run

AT+CEREG?
AT+CGPADDR
AT+CGDCONT?

AT+CEREG?
+CEREG:0,5

AT+CGPADDR
+CGPADDR:0,10.213.168.4
+CGPADDR:1
OK

AT+CGDCONT?
+CGDCONT:0,“IPV4V6”,0,0,0
+CGDCONT:1,“IP”,“iot.1nce.net”,0,0,0

OK indicates that the command is executed successfully
rsp Indicates that the server replies to the corresponding reply data
Did the server receive the data when you executed AT+QCOAPSEND?

No, the server does not receive any data from that module. (with an other one it does, but that has other firmware wersion.)

Please provide the IMEIs of the two modules

IMEI of the malfunctioning module:

IMEI of the other one:

Well, I can’t find the corresponding version number in our database. Please run

ATI

The malfunctioning module:
Quectel
BC68
Revision:BC68JAR01A09

The other one:
Quectel
BC68
Revision:BC68JAR02A02

Is the module of BC68JAR01A09 successfully sent through COAP?

No, Its the BC68JAR02A02,

Are you just using BC68 and working on a project?
This module is currently end of life

I use this module for my thesis project. So it is not going to be in production. The 1st picture above is the PCB I made.

Is it possible that a FW update to the BC68JAR02A02 version would solve this problem?

I’ve managed to upgrade the module’s FW to BC68JAR02A02 version, as a result I managed to send successfully a message only once. Then I tried it again many times and I got the same above mentioned result.