BC660K-GL_QuecOpen_NB5_SDK_V1.0 download link not working

Hi All,

Where can I download the BC660K-GL_QuecOpen_NB_SDK_V1.0 SDK the link given to the SDK in an another forum is giving error is not working

https://quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_dom_quectel_com_cn/EYGbqJUyOElKiZXu4gObCqgBcbzg9UA-rWiarf64GDNBCg?e=EpOskw

Regards
Ola

I have sent it to your email.please check

Hi Herbert.pan-Q,

Many thanks for the files, Yes I can confirm that I have received them but i have not had the time to use.

Regards
Ola

Hi herbert.pan-Q,

I have just tried using the file you sent and it seems that you sent me the wrong files.
What you sent me is a zip file named aefaebc660kgl_quecopen_nb5_sdk_v1_0.zip

And contains the following 4 files name

1 - noname 40.1kB
2 - noname_1 25.0kB
3 - noname_2 25.5kB
4 - noname_3 24.2kB

Neither of these files are executable. Please kind check what you sent and advice if I am missing something.

Regards
Ola

Hi herbert.pan-Q,

Did you manage to see the reply I sent to you regarding the files you sent me? Can you please kindly confirm, it these were the correct files.

As mentioned in my last message neither of the files are executable.

Regards
Ola

Hi herbert.pan-Q,

Can you please confirm link to your SDK so I can re-download the proper files. I have now lost 2 days trying to load firmware to dev-board and kind of getting frustrated. Please see my previous email that I sent over 12 hours ago where I explain reason.

Regards
Ola

I have resent it, please check

Cool thanks. I have received the files and looks good with the full directory structure.

Hi herbert.pan-Q,

I believe I have setup all that I can, following Quick setup guide but I am now stuck
See image below, QFlash.exe will not allow me to load the flash_download.ini file see image below.

What am I missing? Just to point out that there was no QFlash.exe Tool in the SDK package as described in section
4.2. A PP Downloading and Debugging Tool of the user guide so I had to go download it.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Ola

========================

Hi Hebert.pan-Q,

I can now download the firmware to the BC660K-GL kit. I was of the thinking that the files in path\to\sdk\dir\BC660K-GL_QuecOpen_NB5_SDK_V1.0\PLAT\tools directory were example that can be loaded to test the board.

As it turns out that one has to build the custom project located in path\to\sdk\dirBC660K-GL_QuecOpen_NB5_SDK_V1.0\PLAT\project\qcx212_0h00\quectel_project\quec_open\customer which has the main.c file.

I would recommend that the path\to\sdk\dir\BC660K-GL_QuecOpen_NB5_SDK_V1.0\PLAT\tools be removed as I can not see what purpose it is serving other than adding more confusion.

Secondly in my previous post I did point out the the QFLash.exe was not included in the SDK as the document makes an assumption that it does.

See section 4.21 where we read the following

It is recommended that the developers use the QFlash tool provided in Quectel SDK package and load
flash_download.ini t o download the client’s APP Bin file

Regards
Ola