BC660K-GL MQTT public problems

I am using the MSP430 microcontroller to control the BC660K-GL NBIOT module, but I have now found a problem, in the official MQTT file of the BC660K-GL in the Public section, the file shows that using the so-called non-data mode can only send fixed length data, I have now completed the mqtt communication with the Alibaba IoT cloud platform, as shown in the figure, I would like to ask if there is a way to send variable data?

You can use the variable length format in my screenshot above, you need to add \1A (CTRL+Z) to the end of the data.

After trying to add this in different places it still doesn’t work, can you please tell me where to put it?
AT+QMTPUB=0,1,1,0,"%s","{params {SignalIntensity_Alarm:%d,SignalStrength:%d,LightVolt_Alarm:%d,DetectDistance:%d}}"\r\n",ISSUE,\data.signal_alarm,data.signal_value,data.svs_reset_alarm,data.data_value);

Or in this simpler statement
AT+QMTPUB=0,1,1,0,“/sys/a5tVUMVcKWf/BC66/thing/event/property/post”,“{params:{SignalIntensity_Alarm:10,SignalStrength:20,LightVolt_Alarm:30,DetectDistance:50}}”

firstly you should execute
AT+QMTPUB=0,1,1,0,“/sys/a5tVUMVcKWf/BC66/thing/event/property/post”
then
send the message,such as:
{params:{SignalIntensity_Alarm:10,SignalStrength:20,LightVolt_Alarm:30,DetectDistance:50}}\1a