BC660K cannot connect to Network operator rejected Cause 13 and 15

Hello,

I have problem with my BC660, i cannot connect to the network operator. What do i have to set in settings?
I also cannot set AT+QCFG, it gaves me error 308

It indicates that BC660K is rejected by the network
Configure the APN and try again

AT+QCGDEFCONT=“IPV4V6”,"APN”, “username”, “password”

Okay.
Our virtual provider is Truphone but the actual provider here in the netherlands is KPN.
Do we have to fill in the APN of truphone or KPN?

I’m not sure, you should try both APNs

Whats the cause of the EMM error 13 and 15? is there any setting that i have to set before i can connect to the APN?
i see that i cannot find the KPN network, i can only find 2 other providers, that maybe the reason. what do i have to change to find KPN?

pls run

AT+COPS=1,2,“20408”

i tried but it still tries to connect for an hour already, nothing changed. Do i have to change NB-IOT version or something else?

This problem has nothing to do with the firmware version, I suggest you grab the debug log, I have sent you instructions and tools

AT+ECPCFG=“logCtrl”,2 command does not work at my module, it gives an error

For BC660K, the AT command is not executed

Okay, then i could start debugging?
Here are my other settings:

The converter you connect to DBG_TX/RX needs to support 6M baud rate, otherwise the log will not output

i changed the baudrate to 3000000 baudrate, I only see hex messages. Do i need to set it back to 6000000?

it looks like it’s working now. I read online that KPN has not an NB-IOT network, so only vodaphone and t mobile is correct. Now i have another portal on T-mobile network and now it connects to the portal.

Is it possible to send an SMS message with this module to a normal phone number?

Please determine whether the NB network you are using supports SMS service. NB common applications communicate with data