BC660 paging window problem

Hi there,
I have a problem with jitter during paging time window. I am using a BC660, Revision: BC660KGLAAR01A05 in eDRX mode with an eDRX interval of 40 seconds.
I haven’t observed sharp, narrow peaks during PTW, usually they are wide and negatively affect power consumption.
How to solve this problem?

This diagram is consistent with the current change in the eDRX state

Yes, yes you marked it right. Could you give me an answer for my question? Thank you

I don’t understand the description of your question

I think you are missing the point… this is how NB/IoT works… It generates blocks of very high current pulses,
typically 200 - 350 mA. This is why you need 100uF Ceramic (or tantalum low esr) on the PSU lines. If you are using a Lithium primary cell, consider a parallel super cap as well. Regardless, you will have to deal with the pulses. See also Quectel_BC660K-GL_Hardware_Design_V1.3.pdf pages 24, Voltage Stability Requirements. Note this is an over simplified diagram as it just shows blocks of high current not groups of current spikes.
Note: There are numerous articles on NB/IoT Power Pulses on the internet which show a similar PSU pulse stream as you have shown here.

Simon