BC66 VDD_EXT voltage stay high when the module has already sent "ENTER PSM" message

Hi guys! I need your help.
I have BC66NA module working in PSM. FW revision is BC66NADAR02A01. I need minimal current consumption.
Now I have this current consumption profile:

My question is: why does the VDD_EXT voltage stay high when the module has already sent “ENTER PSM” message? The module consumption at this time is about 6 mA.

hi,ivanov_sv
Are you testing standalone modules or testing your complete equipment?

Hi Herbert! Yes, this current consumption profile for whole PCB (NRF52832 MCU). But current for NRF52832 is only 25uA, I have tested it. There are MCU and BC66 on the PCB

I check VDD_EXT voltage by oscilloscope, and I have the same picture.

hi,ivanov_sv
Please upload a picture of your entire device.

hi,ivanov_sv
The modules and the reference power we provide are fully tested,It is not accurate to subtract the POWER consumption of MCU from the power consumption of your test. The reference power consumption we provide is only the power consumption of individual modules. If your environment allows it, please verify the power consumption of individual modules.

Hi Herbert! Yes, I will double check standalone power consumption of BC66 (need some time). Do you have any documents with time diagrams of VDD_EXT voltage behavior at PSM?

Quectel_BC66_Hardware_Design_V1.3.pdf (1.0 MB)