BC 66 Buffer Access Mode

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the BC66 module regarding SSL.
Since we have only 1 UART, and there are several sensors, the work with the sensors takes place one by one.
In order not to permanently close the session, without SSL, we used TCP in the buffer access mode (using the AT + QIRD command when working with the module),
and for use we used the AT + QISTATE command.

1. Is it possible to use SSL in “Buffer Access Mode”?
    I did not find one, and there are no commands to read information (by analogy with TCP without SSL).
  2. How can I find out the connection status after AT + QSSLOPEN and IP sessions?

Hi OlgaErmakova
Is it possible to use SSL in “Buffer Access Mode”?
【Abner】Cache mode can be used. But the cache mode is only used for Downlink data.
In the upstream buffer mode, you can save the sensor data on the MCU and wait for all sensor data to be received before sending it.

How can I find out the connection status after AT + QSSLOPEN and IP sessions?
【Abner】I did not understand your needs. If the TCP connection is disconnected, the serial port will report +QIURC: “closed”,.

Hi OlgaErmakova,
a part of our products support SSL, please use the following command to test whether your product supports SSL:
AT+QSSLCFG=? //Configure SSL context parameters
If your test result dispaly error, it means that the product version you are using does not support SSL.
if result dispay “+QSSLCFG:…”,it indicates the version is suported.
That way,we can continue to discuss the issue of SSL.