I try to connect the WG21 module on my embedded platform (with YOCTO) using AT comands (sends via shell with socat - /dev/ttyUSB).
Now I try to connect with network operator, below the AT commands sequence :
- AT => return OK
- ATI => return device info
- AT+CSQ => returns <26 , 99 > and seems tha the signal is goog
- AT+CPIN => returns SIM PIN
- AT+CPIN=“pin” => returns OK
- AT+CPIN => returns READY
- AT+CREG=1 => returns OK
- AT + COPS=? => returs a list of available operators in format (,,,,)
- I try to connect at specific operator AT+COPS=1,1,“string2” => return OK
- check the connection state with AT+COPS? => return the name of the network : +COPS 1,1,“string2” so i suppose to be connected
- after while (less than 5 minutes) I retry again the AT+COSP query and the result is 1
Where is the error in my settings sequence?
Thanks for any suggestions